Thursday, March 22, 2007

I have this habit of seeing beauty in everyday objects and capture that with my tool called a camera. I do not know when it all started...did it start when I used to watch sailing clouds...or when i used to walk in crowded markets to search for a reference for my college assignments...I have no idea. Or was it the case that there was not a single good looking girl in our class?? Oh yes that is why I used to love analysing negatives than the final bromides.
Anyway thanks to my Visual Communication lecturer who always thought I am interested more in the darkroom than in the class. But whatever I could exctract from his lectures has helped me a lot afterwords. Today this observation helps me to earn some money to buy my prime lenses.
I know where I want to go...only thing is the path which I have taken will take me there little late than the others but I am not bothered about whether I reach there late or before anyone.

1 comment:

Lighthouse said...

Welcome buddy to the world of expressions.....!!!
...and dont worry it is never too late...for time is but a measure we may not be able to turn the clock backwards but we can definitely determine what the next minute should bring to us...! Knowing what we want is in itself a state of Euphoria...then on it's just a matter of implementation! Cheers!